Your Center of Digital Music, An Audiophile’s Ultimate Dream
High-performance music server with an advanced hardware mainboard, high-quality CNC aluminum alloy chassis, and optimized music server OS & software giving the pleasant user experience. Z1 is the ideal digital music center for your home audio network, as well as a solid computing node to serve versatile streaming services. Enjoy superior sound quality through your HiFi system.
New Update: Rhein Z1 is now officially MQA-supported and certified
Easy to Use, Pleasant User Experience
- Stay connected to digital music – Play and enjoy anytime
- Master your music server at your fingertips via mobile app, VitOS Manager
- Install and enjoy various applications seamlessly
- Essential core audio network to maximize your HiFi system’s sound performance
Mechanical Stability and Craftsmanship
Z1 is housed in the highest-grade CNC aluminum alloy chassis. Robust, vibration- and dust- free. No more excessive heat. Fanless, well-structured internal design provides efficient heat dissipation to keep the CPU and entire system running cool, but with zero fan-noise and extremely low electrical noise. A high permeability EMI absorber (> 120 @1MHz) is applied to reduce the noise from internal digital circuits including DRAM, CPU, etc.
Superior Hardware System and Mainboard
Z1 is born to pursue enhanced audio performance without any compromise.
- High-performance yet low-power (6W) Intel CPU.
- Advanced circuitry with high quality components.
- Audio-grade SSD for system and music data storage. Noise-reduction via SATA signal optimization. Special-picked SSD modules with EMI absorber and special power regulation circuit inside to isolate the power noise from the SSD controller chip.
Mobile App, VitOS Manager
- Discover and configure the network settings of Z1.
- Install and manage add-on packages on VitOS, including Roon Server (Roon Core and Roon Bridge), Spotify Connect, DLNA renderer & server, Orbiter Plug-in,… etc. on Z1.
- Import the music files from a USB hard drive to Z1’s internal disk with the Music Importer feature.
- Back up the stored music files to an external USB hard drive with the Music Backup feature.
- Firmware update.