HiFi-Grade Network Streamer, Enjoy the Ultimate Sound Quality
A compact, feature-rich, high-quality network streamer designed for music lovers who want to obtain more audio sources, but also want to enjoy the purest audio quality possible. The M1’s hardware and software are optimized for better sound quality by improving many details without compromise.
Easy to Use, Pleasant User Experience
- Easy to set up & connect to any stereo amplifier, DAC or speaker(s).
- Stay connected to digital music. Play and enjoy anytime.
- Master your music at your fingertips via mobile app, VitOS Orbiter.
- New Update: Munich M1 is now officially MQA-supported and certified.
Mobile App, VitOS Orbiter
Easily locate and set up a new device, browse and stream music. Listen to all your favorite songs with details displayed such as bitrate, sample rate, bit depth and format (e.g. DSD, WAV or FLAC).
Superior Hardware System
The M1 is born to pursue superior audio performance without any compromise.
- Elegant metal enclosure with a solid aluminum alloy front panel
- High-performance yet low-power CPU, 4-core 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A72
- Substantial system memory for large streaming buffers and caches to run multiple applications simultaneously
- Advanced circuitry with high quality components
- Fan-less heat dissipation with a highly efficient heat-sink (~20˚C lower after applied)
- A highly permeable EMI absorber (>120 @1MHz) to reduce electrical interference
- Gold plated audio output ports (RCA L/R, 6.35mm headphone jack, and Coaxial & AES/EBU)
Obtain More Audio Sources For HiFi Systems
- High-resolution streaming services and Internet radios
- Play various music file formats and SACD files(Native DSD up to DSD256, and DoP up to DSD128).
Stream and Play in an Audio Network
- Play high-resolution streaming services and Internet radio
- Roon Ready player
- Play music from network shared storage (over SMB/CIFS)
- DLNA renderer (player)