ATC SCA2 PreAmplifier
SCA2 – Discrete Stereo Pre-Amplifier
The SCA2 is ATC’s highest performance preamplifier and has been in continuous production since 1996, testament to its exceptional performance and timeless styling. It is the ideal partner to ATC’s high-end active loudspeakers and also power amplifiers, such as the ATC P2. Balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs provide flexible connectivity to a very wide range of partnering equipment. The optional phono stage is fully configurable for both gain, resistive and capacitive loading and its low-noise design makes it well suited to even the lowest output moving coil cartridges.
- Discrete class-A low-noise circuitry throughout.
- High-current output stages ensure exceptionally low distortion into any load & when driving long cables.
- 500kHz bandwidth eliminates phase shift and contributes to the outstanding reproduction of fine musical detail.
- Optional SPH2 MC/MM RIAA precision phono stage with extensive gain/loading options.
- 2 x stereo balanced XLR line inputs & 6 x stereo RCA/Phono line inputs.
- 1 x stereo balanced XLR & 1 x stereo single-ended RCA/Phono preamp output.
- Billet Aluminium IR Remote Control.
- Hand built in the UK & covered by a 6-year warranty.