Argento Flow Interconnects
Designing the best audio cable ever made using not a single off the shelf solution is a major undertaking that took Argento Audio more than three years of dedicated research and development to achieve the Flow line.
Flow Cable incorporates a considerable number of unique features that place it at the forefront of audio cable performance.
Conductors are the purest silver formula with optimized geometry and crystal structure, and extremely small size used in large numbers of strictly equal length
Specific conductor polishing process removes any sort of tarnish on the surface of the conductors
Dielectric/vibration damper is new generation Argento VDM, reducing microphonics and completely removing the traditional hyper hifi sound that most dielectrics create
All conductive parts are cryo treated with liquid nitrogen in two complete cycles over several days
All connectors are custom designed and made by Argento
Flexible design ensures no strain on equipment connectors nor the cable itself during regular use
Handcrafted in Denmark using 25 custom designed and custom made individual parts
Available in RCA, XLR and Speaker cables
Flow Connectors are custom designed and manufactured by Argento allowing them complete control over the quality and performance that would be impossible to achieve using off the shelf components.
- Designed from A to Z by Argento Audio
- Pure silver contacts made of the same type of silver as the conductors
- Patent Pending contact pressure enhancing system
- No solder used for joining conductors and contacts
- Proprietary composite fibre reinforced dielectric utterly surpassing all other dielectric including Teflon in sound quality
- Hollow male connector pins, longitudinally drilled in order to further eliminate residual skin effect
- Staggering geometry precision ushering the best possible continuity for the audio signal between conductors and connectors
- All parts made on high precision Swiss CNC lathes
- One piece aluminium housing
- Set screw strain relief